You WISH or YOU WILL
The type of business owners I’ve seen trying to use Facebook :
- The visionary: Constantly dreaming about all the amazing things you’d like to do, but never knowing where to start and never takes action.
- The procrastinator: You keep yourself super busy doing the things you comfortable doing but never really doing what is needed to get an actual result.
- The perfectionist: You believe until its perfect, you won’t launch or sell it, and you never feel the time is right or it’s not just good enough, so nothing happens.
- The learner: You constantly watching videos, attending webinars, listening to podcasts, signing up for free eBooks and taking more courses, often feel overwhelmed and never accomplished enough to get your business going. You’ve bottled up knowledge with no direction, accountability or action plan
- The creator: You create, and create …. another course, another eBook, opt-in, free resource, offer or program but never follow through to actually monetise it
- The laptoplifestyler: You spend most of your time dreaming and talking about doing business whilst hanging at the beach or going for coffee (again)
- The non-believer: They may ‘spit’ occasionally across the platform but say it’s not for them, it doesn’t work and completely ignore seeing the successes others are having (or say it good luck or something else) They self-sabotage, complain, say others are lucky, and always have an excuse for it not working.
I’ve def been a combo of some of these in the earlier days….
Without a strategy,
I would just continue to envision, procrastinate, create some more, do another course, talk more about it doing, bury my head in the sand, make myself busy or just go for another coffee.
Certainly, I’d not get results
Thank goodness for success strategies
You are in the right place.
- Thursday 1pm and recordings are in here and ask course related questions (tag me)
- VIP Bonus Mondays 1pm (qld) over 60 recordings
- Save and use same link https://zoom.us/j/6135215151
- Login to course on website and work through modules, materials and workbook.
How committed are you to success?
How committed are you to directed focus?
Are you willing to get uncomfortable and make a change that will reward you?
Mod 1: Create space for success.
Elimination/Cutting cords of what’s not servicing you: Decluttering template includes forgiveness list
Decluttering to free up more space
Focusing on what you want to achieve – Vision Board, goal setting and wish list
Adding FLAVOUR to your life – SPICES worksheet explain
Changing your thoughts to change your reality – Affirmations and gratitude templates
- What do I want?
- When do I want it?
- How would I feel having it?
- What do I need to do more of to have that?
- Believe and trust it’ll grow beautifully
- Prepare the soil and put it in the right place, give it a chance. Get rid of the wrong environment, conditions
- Give it love and good energy
- Nurture with water love sunlight
- Adjust what you doing if brown leaves. Research investigate.
- Enjoy the bloom.
- Forget about problems and just grateful.
- Declutter: email, admin Rollup, remove friends, groups, pages websites etc not worth it
- Share an Affirmation in the group to set you up for focused success ongoing
- Share wish list / vision board in group
Mod 2: Business Basics
How to reduce stress
Gaining control over your money, time, wellness and business
- Stalk yourself online (show how). Plan your Ideal day (realistic – Your Dream Day worksheet). Aware of your current day (time tracker) Plan your ideal week (tracker).
- Brain dump (exercise !!! post in the group – prize) whiteboard
- Control over your money. Subscription tracker. Password
M1 Complete materials
Declutter: email, admin Rollup, remove friends, groups, pages websites etc not worth it
Share an Affirmation in the group to set you up for focused success ongoing
Share wish list / vision board in group
M2 All materials
Time Tracker and brain dump posted in group
Complete wheel of life now and later
Bonus: Watch videos and look through mod 3 (Facebook fundamentals and competitors’ analysis) and mod 4 (Your personal profile and branding) by next Thurs.
What you put in is what you get out